- 140.00 - 165.00 INR
- 140 INR
- OENANTHOL SODIUM BISULPHITE
- White free flowing crystalline solid
We are leading manufacturers of OENANTHOL BISULPHITE SODIUM SALT (ORGANIC FUNGICIDE) with technical grade with 20% oenanthol bisulfite content. It has a broad spectrum of antifungal activity for a wide range of plants, vegetables and fruits. We cater to our domestic as well as overseas customers with high quality product. Oenanthol is derived from natural source from castor oil so it is called an organic fungicide.
The filler used for making 20% solid free flowing powder contains raw material which acts as fertilizer also. So the formulated 20% oenanthol bisulfite shows dual activity one is fungicidal activity and second is fertilizer acitivity.
1. Oenanthol Bisulphate is a Natural Fungicide.
2. Although oenanthol bisulphite is manufactured chemically, one of the main active raw materials used are obtained by natural sources. So The name given as natural fungicide.
3. It has High quality, Effective, Safe, reliable and cost effective for farmers.
4. The main Raw material called Oenanthol (oenanthic L. oleum oil) is obtained by the high vacuum distillation of castor oil (natural product)
5. Uses: (Oenanthol Bisulphate) is antiviral and antifungal in action. It Acts as a Prophylactor
6. It exhibits strong fungicidal activity by inhibiting spore germination.
7. FOR WHICH DISEASE IT IS USEFUL: Oenanthol Bisulphate control all virus and acts as preventive and curative for all types of germs and fungus. It cures a large number of disease like Tikka Disease, Rust, Blight, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Spot, Damping on, Rot, Anthracnose Pythium, etc.
8. Salient features: Highly Water soluble, Low dose required, high self efficacy, no staining on sprayed leaf or surfaces and can be tank-mixed with half doses of Vigor is highly recommended. The solid filler (75-80%) used to make 20-25% solid is acts as fertilizer. So 20% oenanthol bisulfite shows dual activity both as fungicide as well as fertilizer.
9. Target Crops: 9. Cotton, Chili, Paddy, Citrus, Vegetable, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Orchards, Soybean, Pulses, flowers, Banana horticulture, other field crops and horticulture crops etc
10. Action on LIVING ORGANISMS: 10. Oenanthol Bisulphite is safe for mammals and plants, it is non mutagenic and Non carcinogenic.
11. HOW TO USE OENANTHOL BISULPHITE:
a. Seed Treatment: 50 gram of power to be mixed in 2-3 ltr of water for soaking 1 Kg seeds keep it 2-3 hours, drying for some time and sowing
b. Spraying: For spraying in different crop use 1 to 1.5 gram powder in one liter of water followed by one additional spray at 15 days interval. For Power spraying use 2 to 2.5 gms.
c. For a 15 ltr spray tank, use about 30 g of 20% solid then add about 15 ltrs of water , shake well and spray the solution on infected area of plants.
d. Apply thrice with an interval of 3 to 4 days in case of severe attack.
Store in original containers, tightly closed and properly labeled. Store in cool, dry place.
- Per Day
Shop No. 1, Shivshakti Towers, Rajputpura Chowk, Akola, Maharashtra, 444001, India