- 875 INR
- Room Temperature
- Methyl Undecylenate
- Clear light Yellow Liquid
- 99% min
- 111- 81- 9
Methyl Undecylenate is a linear ester with a terminal double bond, that can be used as a chemical intermediate in the synthesis of aromatic chemicals, of polymers or modified silicones.
It can also be used as such in formulations requiring its anti-odor properties. Methyl Undecylenate can be used as a precursor for undecylenic derivatives in cosmetics. It can also be used as an intermediate in the synthesis of flavors and fragrances, and also in the formulations for its anti-odor properties.
Methyl undecylenate is used as a chemical intermediate in the synthesis of organo-modified silicones for hair care preparations and sun care products.
It is used as
- As a precursor for undecylenic derivatives for cosmetics and personal cares
- As an intermediate in the synthesis of aromatic chemicals.
- Used as a starting material for derivatives used for their anti-fungal.
- Properties in personal care and pharma formulations
- Methyl Undecylenate is a raw-material for many important perfumery chemicals.
- Methyl Undecylenate is also used in metal working fluids and lubricants.
- Methyl Undecylenate can also be a raw material for several derivatives used in the personal care industry for its anti- fungal properties and detergency. Methyl undecylenate is used in the manufacture of synthetic insect pheromones.
Methyl Undecylenate has got applications in Agricultural formulations.
Methyl Undecylenate is used In manufacture of synthetic insect pheromones, also used as a starting material for derivatives used for their anti-fungal properties. Methyl Undecylenate increases the activity of an insecticidal composition and control insects having damaging action on stored foods such as insects of the order Coleoptera or the order Hemiptera, superfamily Aphididae by adding methyl 10-undecylenate to an insecticidal substance.
- 7 Days
Shop No. 1, Shivshakti Towers, Rajputpura Chowk, Akola, Maharashtra, 444001, India